Our legal assistance in Commercial Laws includes comprehensive legal advice to business entities and individuals in transactions with commercial and financial implications such as:
- Assistance and drafting of contracts in the area of comercial contract law which may include contracts of:
- Work and industrya.
- Advice and study of customer needs with respect to the contractual typology used.
- Negotiating and drafting of all types of contracts, national and international, general conditions of sale/purchase.
To adapt to current demand, and seeing the growth in the field, we are specialised in Insolvency law, offering legal and technical advice in:
- Insolvency proceedings.
- Defending the rights of the creditors.
- Insolvency Administration management.
All this both in voluntary proceeding as well as needed proceedings.
We are experts in solving problems relating to Labour Law and Social Security both for the employer and employees.
- We cover the hiring process, reporting the different types of contracts, possible incentives in social security or tax of the same or grants where appropriate, peculiarities of recruitment such as exclusivity agreements, non-competition, confidentiality and special attention to local immigration law.
- Advice on labour relations, personnel management and recruitment.
- Preparation of Payroll and Social Security.
- Legal assistance in collective bargaining and labour relations.
- Redundancy dismissal procedure.
- Assistance and representation in lawsuits regarding layoffs, quantities and labour relations. Both individually and collectively.
- Assistance and representation in lawsuits regarding Social Security benefits (retirement, disability, etc.)
We specialise in occupational risk Prevention – health and safety at work.